Halifax PPI Claims
Did you take out a loan with Halifax?
If you bought payment protection insurance (PPI) for that loan there's a chance it could have been mis-sold.
Over the last ten years banks have been selling PPI to customers taking out loans, mortgages and credit cards in an attempt to make a huge profit. The problem was many customers did not want payment protection insurance, were forced into taking it or were not told that their employment status or medical history meant the policy was of no use to them
Halifax's parent company Lloyds Banking Group has so far set aside £5.275 billion in order to compensate victims of mis-selling.
Is some of that yours?
Gladstone Brookes have processed thousands of successful claims through Halifax and could do the same for you. Just fill out our PPI Claim Form on the right or ring us on 08000 461 826.
How to tell if your policy was mis-sold
If you have PPI but you don't know if it was mis-sold or not, ask yourself:
- Did Halifax imply that the PPI was compulsory?
- Were you told that taking PPI would help your loan application be accepted?
- Did Halifax fail to ask about your employment status?
- Did Halifax fail to tell you that your medical history could mean the policy would not pay out?
- Did Halifax fail to check whether you already had cover in place?
- Was the PPI added to your loan without your knowledge?
These are just some of the ways PPI can be mis-sold. Trust your instinct – if you think your policy was sold in correctly contact us to find out either way.
How to tell if you have PPI
If you're not sure whether or not you have PPI you're not alone! Many customers had PPI added on to their loan by lenders, without their permission! However, PPI will show up on your bank statement and on the paperwork for your loan.
What can you do about it?
Thanks to a landmark ruling in 2011 you can get back what you're owed! At Gladstone Brookes we've helped thousands of customers just like you to claim thousands of pounds.
Simply call us on 08000 461 826 or fill in our PPI claim form to start your claim today.
- "I found the service so easy and straight forward, everything was explained so simply so I understood, there was no legal jargon."
- "Gladstone Brookes is second to none, they can be trusted implicitly, will get all that's due to you without any hassle at all..."
- "Gladstone Brookes was excellent, I am very satisfied with their services."