Lloyds PPI Claims
Did Lloyds TSB sell you PPI?
Like most lenders, Lloyds TSB sold payment protection insurance (PPI) to thousands of customers who took out loans or credit cards. The insurance was supposed to help borrowers by covering the loan or card repayments should they become unable to work.
But many customers didn't want it or couldn’t use it!
Lloyds TSB, like most other banks, is guilty of mis-selling PPI leaving borrowers struggling to pay for an expensive and, in many cases, ineffective product.
Lloyds TSB is owned by Lloyds Banking Group which has already set aside a whopping £5.275 billion to compensate customers who were mis-sold PPI policies by one of its banks.
If you think you may have been mis-sold payment protection insurance, or if you're still unsure; simply fill in our PPI Claim Form or ring us on 08000 461 826 and we will help you to claim back your Lloyds TSB PPI that you're fully entitled to!
How do I know if my Lloyds TSB PPI policy was mis-sold?
There were many ways in which your Lloyds PPI policy could be mis-sold.
- Did Lloyds TSB tell you the product was compulsory?
- Did you feel pressured by Lloyds TSB to take PPI?
- Did Lloyds TSB fail to ask about your employment status?
- Did Lloyds TSB fail to enquire about your medical history?
- Did Lloyds fail to check if you had alternative cover in place?
If you answered yes to any of these you could be able to make a claim for thousands of pounds. However, even if these scenarios don't match your experience but you still have doubts over the way your policy was sold, contact us. We can help you find out either way, quickly and easily.
Gladstone Brookes can help you to get the compensation you deserve. Our friendly and experienced staff can manage your claim from start to finish and, what's more, you won't pay a penny upfront.
Contact us today by calling 08000 461 826 or completing our quick and easy PPI claim form and get back what you're owed.
- "I found the service so easy and straight forward, everything was explained so simply so I understood, there was no legal jargon."
- "Gladstone Brookes is second to none, they can be trusted implicitly, will get all that's due to you without any hassle at all..."
- "Gladstone Brookes was excellent, I am very satisfied with their services."