NatWest PPI Claims
Do you or have you ever had a loan with NatWest?
If you took out a loan or credit card with the lender it's likely that you were sold payment protection insurance (PPI). NatWest, like most other lenders, sold PPI to millions of its customers. Unfortunately in many cases it was sold incorrectly – or 'mis-sold'.
Millions of borrowers across the UK have expensive PPI policies that they didn't ask for, can't use or were forced to take.
NatWest is one of the many lenders that is guilty of mis-selling PPI. As such, following a landmark ruling in 2011 that allowed borrowers who were mis-sold PPI in the past to claim compensation, the lender's parent company Royal Bank of Scotland has had to put aside £1.7 billion to compensate customers.
If NatWest mis-sold your policy some of that money is yours.
Gladstone Brookes can claim your mis-sold Payment Protection Insurance, fill in our PPI Claim Form on the right or ring us on 08000 461 826 today!
How PPI was mis-sold
There were many ways in which lenders, like NatWest, mis-sold PPI policies. Do any of these sound familiar?
- Did NatWest fail to tell you that your employment status could affect your ability to make a claim on the policy?
- Did NatWest put pressure on you to take PPI or imply it was compulsory?
- Did NatWest fail to fully explain the costs of the policy?
- Did NatWest bother to check your medical history?
- Did you already have alternative cover in place or did your employer offer full sick pay?
- Did the PPI expire before the end of the loan term?
Claim your money back today!
Now you know your policy was mis-sold it's time to do something about it. At Gladstone Brookes our experienced and friendly team have helped thousands of people to claim back what they're owed.
Let us do the same for you.
Call us today on 08000 461 826 or fill out our simple PPI claim form and start your claim today.
- "I found the service so easy and straight forward, everything was explained so simply so I understood, there was no legal jargon."
- "Gladstone Brookes is second to none, they can be trusted implicitly, will get all that's due to you without any hassle at all..."
- "Gladstone Brookes was excellent, I am very satisfied with their services."