Monthly Archives: September 2010
Sky News have reported that several of the UK High St banks have been holding secret discussions in a bid to take Legal Action against Financial Services Authority (FSA) in a bid to stop the new PPI Market reforms from being implemented. They report that the bank’s main point of contention is the “retrospective application [...]
- Yorkshire and Clydesdale set aside £51 million for PPI claims
- Latest HSBC PPI payout takes their bill to over £787 million
- Millions not claiming back PPI because they’re not sure how or don’t have time
- Is PPI compensation boosting new car sales?
- 90 children enjoy latest Wolves event
- View All Blog Posts