Tag Archives: Business Lending
Welcome to the Friday round up, were we trawl through the weeks news and current events, picking out stories just for you! The Financial Ombudsmen’s Service has reported that it is dealing with a record number of PPI claims, announcing that they had dealt with 114,478 claims in the last 5 years: http://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/Article.aspx/1865574 The Daily [...]
- Shane gets on his bike – 197 miles in three days!
- Latchford Primary at Warrington Wolves
- Yorkshire and Clydesdale set aside £51 million for PPI claims
- Latest HSBC PPI payout takes their bill to over £787 million
- Millions not claiming back PPI because they’re not sure how or don’t have time
- View All Blog Posts