Tag Archives: customer service
Experts state it is time banks draw a line under mis-sold payment protection insurance to win back customers trust.
A new lending code has been published to ensure lenders act fairly and reasonably when selling financial products such as mis sold Payment Protection Insurance to consumers.
London and Northern Ireland have been identified as personal debt hotspots, according to a recent study. Those who have taken out loans or credit cards to help manage their debts are urged to check
Barclays received more than 205,000 complaints regarding its banking services in the last six months of 2010, making it the most complained about UK financial institution, new research shows.
Mortgage holders may be in for a shock when interest rates rise, as new research suggests a quarter of homeowners are not aware that interest rates are at an historic low.
- Shane gets on his bike – 197 miles in three days!
- Latchford Primary at Warrington Wolves
- Yorkshire and Clydesdale set aside £51 million for PPI claims
- Latest HSBC PPI payout takes their bill to over £787 million
- Millions not claiming back PPI because they’re not sure how or don’t have time
- View All Blog Posts