Gladstone Brookes is committed to protecting the personal privacy of its clients and users of the site.
- We value your privacy in respect of all personal information you send to us, as a result of your use of this site.
- We will treat any and all information received confidentially and will only use that information to allow us to deal with your enquiry, with the exception of where the law requires us to disclose it, or where it is necessary to disclose the information to comply with a regulatory or legal process.
- If you wish to see the information we hold on you, you are within your rights to make a request.
- We do not guarantee that any emails sent to us by you will be received safely.
- Please contact us via telephone if you are in any doubt or wish to check the status of an email sent to us.
- We do not guarantee that emails sent by us to you will be secure.
Using companies to process your information outside the EEA
All countries in the European Economic Area (EEA), which includes the UK, have similar standards of legal protection for your personal information. We may run your accounts and provide other services from centres outside the EEA (such as South Africa) that do not have a similar standard of data protection laws to the UK. If so, we will ensure that your personal information to be protected to at least UK standards. All our employees are personally responsible for maintaining customer confidentiality. We provide training and education to all employees to remind them about their obligations. In addition, our policies and procedures are regularly audited and reviewed.
We’re giving you this information as part of our initiative to comply with recent legislation, and to make sure we are honest and clear about your privacy when using our website – we know you’d expect nothing less from us.
Cookies We Use
This cookie allows us to count the unique numbers of visitors to our site and does not contain any personally identifiable information.
This cookie allows us to identify new visitors to the website. It does not record any personally identifiable information.
This cookie is used to throttle request rate. It does not record any personally identifiable information.
This cookie is used to determine the traffic source of a visit. It does not record any personally identifiable information.
This cookie is used to show the correct phone number to our visitors. It records no information about visitors. If you would like to remove cookies from your computer you can find further instructions here
Universal Analytics Cookies
This cookie allows us to count how many people visit the website by tracking new and previous visitors.
This cookie manages the rate at which page view requests are made.You can opt out of Google Analytics cookies.