Monthly Archives: December 2010
The hotly debated new FSA Dispute Guidelines in respect of Payment Protection Insurance (PPI) Complaints have come into effect today. In a similar way to which Endowment Cases had their own specific rules for complaint handling, PPI complaints now also have their own procedure as of today. However, despite the FSA confirming that the rules [...]
- Shane gets on his bike – 197 miles in three days!
- Latchford Primary at Warrington Wolves
- Yorkshire and Clydesdale set aside £51 million for PPI claims
- Latest HSBC PPI payout takes their bill to over £787 million
- Millions not claiming back PPI because they’re not sure how or don’t have time
- View All Blog Posts