PPI (Payment Protection Insurance)
Can you reclaim your Payment Protection Insurance?
Payment Protection Insurance (PPI) is a form of financial insurance sold alongside a loan, credit card or mortgage. PPI is supposed to protect you in times of need, by continuing to pay your loan should you fall ill, are made redundant or have an accident that prevents you from working.
But what happens when you are sold a PPI policy that won't protect you? Or were forced into buying it? Or the PPI was just added on without telling you?
Gladstone Brookes are here to help you reclaim mis-sold PPI - To start your PPI claim, fill out the PPI Claim Form on the right or call us on 08000 461 826 today!
Claim back PPI
If any of the following sound familiar, you could reclaim your PPI
- Policies not covering the full term of loan
- Policies being sold as compulsory instead of optional
- Policies not covering the self-employed
- Customers not even told they were purchasing PPI policies
- PPI policies not covering pre-existing health problems
- PPI policies that were never used
This is just a small selection of examples of PPI mis-selling. If you're not sure whether you can reclaim PPI then simply call us on 08000 461 826 or fill in our PPI claim form and we'll be happy to help!
- "I found the service so easy and straight forward, everything was explained so simply so I understood, there was no legal jargon."
- "Gladstone Brookes is second to none, they can be trusted implicitly, will get all that's due to you without any hassle at all..."
- "Gladstone Brookes was excellent, I am very satisfied with their services."